Thanks for the ginger candy. Ken in Atlanta.
Hey Maria, be sure and turn Gene and Paul over to the troops when they get there.....
You're a hard act to follow. Thanks, Doc.
Seriously brother, why would you say that? I always thought I was a simple idiot...
Love the Gingers!!!
Red heads, Phoebe and Sydney outstanding! The memes are excellent as always.Nemo
Nice support on 11, nice Wild Irish Rose on 17, 18, 22, 38, 39, 42, 43, nice flars on 64, nice tush on 65, 66, 78.
Thanks for the ginger candy.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta.
Hey Maria, be sure and turn Gene and Paul over to the troops when they get there.....
ReplyDeleteYou're a hard act to follow. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteSeriously brother, why would you say that? I always thought I was a simple idiot...
DeleteLove the Gingers!!!
ReplyDeleteRed heads, Phoebe and Sydney outstanding! The memes are excellent as always.
ReplyDeleteNemo
Nice support on 11, nice Wild Irish Rose on 17, 18, 22, 38, 39, 42, 43, nice flars on 64, nice tush on 65, 66, 78.
ReplyDelete