Happy Labor day!! Thanks Doc.
Well alrighty then. Thanks Bd.
I see plenty of good reasons for these posts
At the very least, 2 gorgeous ones!
Gorgeous! Thanks Doc. - Nemo
She was damn fine back in the day. Sweater puppies that a boy could dream for.Too bad she fell into a vat of ink with her tattoos. Kind of ruins it.But we have the glory of yester year. Thanks doc.
Exactly. 100%
No reason?! I can immediately think of at least two magnificent ones.
Guy I used to work with his wife was Erica's cousin.Alas he would not introduce me even though they would see her.Damn I tried. sigh
After seeing her in her Lifeguard swimsuit, I think that I remember her from that beach show... Baywatch.
Happy Labor Day, Doc. Thanks for the posts in the last few days. Blogger has been screwed up on comments.
Happy Labor day!! Thanks Doc.
ReplyDeleteWell alrighty then. Thanks Bd.
ReplyDeleteI see plenty of good reasons for these posts
ReplyDeleteAt the very least, 2 gorgeous ones!
DeleteGorgeous! Thanks Doc. - Nemo
ReplyDeleteShe was damn fine back in the day. Sweater puppies that a boy could dream for.
ReplyDeleteToo bad she fell into a vat of ink with her tattoos. Kind of ruins it.
But we have the glory of yester year. Thanks doc.
Exactly. 100%
DeleteNo reason?! I can immediately think of at least two magnificent ones.
ReplyDeleteGuy I used to work with his wife was Erica's cousin.
ReplyDeleteAlas he would not introduce me even though they would see her.
Damn I tried. sigh
After seeing her in her Lifeguard swimsuit, I think that I remember her from that beach show... Baywatch.
ReplyDeleteHappy Labor Day, Doc. Thanks for the posts in the last few days. Blogger has been screwed up on comments.
ReplyDelete