Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Good morning...



































































































 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you sir. Excellent way to start the day.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed that, thank you.

    ET2/SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always a GREAT lineup Doc! Gregb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a old fart as I have no idea who half of the ladies even are ? spent the 70's and 80"s working my ass off and when not doing that, it was the kids. didn't watch much Tv let alone movies back then.
    still some nice babes, I just have no idea who they are. doesn't mater though, when in line at the supermarket and I look magazine racks there, I have no idea who most of those people are either.
    anyway, it is always a great way to start the day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda, nice everything on 49, nice tabletop on 67, nice tush on 73, nice veils on 77, nice sunburn on 78.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning, Doc. Great start.
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course if I'm really going over to the dark side, I'll load the jukebox with Starland Vocal Band's Afternoon Delight.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the classics I had lost over the years of transferring pics from old computer to new computer.

    ReplyDelete