President Barack Obama has a record of accomplishments that would make even the most loving mother wince, undergo plastic surgery and move to Antarctica under an assumed name. The Obama record cannot be overlooked without wholesale misdirection, an army of SEIU's pathological liars and the introduction of mass amnesia among American voters - or $1 trillion or so of negative advertising.
Can President Obama defend:
1. Being the only US President to oversee a reduction in the sovereign credit rating of the United States.
2. Spending 25% of the gross domestic product (GDP) by the federal government, the most since the last world war - with nothing to show for it.
3. Increasing the average time spent on unemployment insurance from 19 weeks to 39 weeks.
4. A home ownership rate of only 59.7%, that is the lowest since 1965.
5. An increase in the federal debt from $10.6 trillion to $15.1 trillion dollars with another $1.2 trillion on the way.
6. Twenty-one consecutive months of unemployment rates over nine percent and 34 consecutive months (and counting) of unemployment rates of 8.2% or higher.
7. The misery index increasing from 7.83% in January, 2009, to 11.99% in November, 2011 - an increase of over 53%.
8. Thirteen million more Americans being forced onto food stamps, an increase of nearly 41%.
9. And all of the many more embarrassing numbers.
For a great read take the jump to Below the Gnat Line