Friday, January 6, 2012

He finds your lack of faith disturbing...



During his opening remarks at Shaker Heights High School in Shaker Heights, Ohio, President Obama got laughs when he told students that they inspire him.

"I want you to know you're the reason that I ran for this office in the first place. You remind me what we are still fighting for," Obama said to tepid cheers.

"You inspire me," Obama said to an audience that laughed at him.



So much for the youth vote he has been masturbating to for so long...

3 comments:

  1. Mr. White, Reservoir Dog GroomerJanuary 6, 2012 at 11:31 PM

    That is the same line he used on those 'occupy' turds.... he must be using the same prompter script. Dickwad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing when I posted this Mr. White, I second the thought Orbitup!

    ReplyDelete