Note...never buy anything from a company named Sun Cast out of Batavia Illinois. The whole project turned out to be a shit show, nothing fit, vague instructions....I had to redrill parts to match up, had to buy fittings because the kit was short. The Ace hardware i bought the fittings from had the exact shed out front a couple of years ago, I asked about it and they said it was the worst prodect the had ever stocked and after that the dropped stocking anything from them since.
I almost always buy locally made stuff. That way, if it's f*cked up, the seller may actually come out to my property and fix the problem.
ReplyDeleteI want to their review page, the customer service is worse than the product...
Deletesaw some of their crap at Home defect and it looked bad . wife was looking at some damn thing
ReplyDeletebut I talked her out of it in the end and found out we didn't need it after all.
plastic crap doesn't last all that long outside with the winters we get.