there are too many individuals, i use that word instead of men, because they obviously have no discretion, who should not be visiting here or a lot of blogs. loser cucks.
I bet those Beta boys feel absolutely fabulous about their accomplishment and celebrate by displaying their absence of gag reflex. They can't die from AIDS soon enough.
I was surprised that post lasted long enough without the veil to see it when I did. (Like, around 9ish PDT.) Thought it was a successful test because the particular image was upside down.
How do you really feel?
ReplyDeleteIs the tank install and hydro complete?
ET2/SS
I just posted the finished product, finished 24 hour before promised....
Deletethere are too many individuals, i use that word instead of men, because they obviously have no discretion, who should not be visiting here or a lot of blogs. loser cucks.
ReplyDeleteI bet those Beta boys feel absolutely fabulous about their accomplishment and celebrate by displaying their absence of gag reflex.
ReplyDeleteThey can't die from AIDS soon enough.
Douches who want to steal all the joy from life.
ReplyDeleteHear’s a tip. Turn your phone side ways that way it’s harder to fat finger the flag button.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
I was surprised that post lasted long enough without the veil to see it when I did. (Like, around 9ish PDT.) Thought it was a successful test because the particular image was upside down.
ReplyDelete