yeah. the stupid is strong with this moron. reminds me of my old neighbor, a bleeding heart liberal who wanted to "get a gun" you know without the paperwork. seems he couldn't pass a background check due to some old drug charges or something. wanted ME to find him one at the next gun show and use the old gun show loophole ? he looked "pale" when I told him I have paperwork on all of my guns. told him to ask some drug dealer for one if he wanted one without paperwork.
yeah. the stupid is strong with this moron. reminds me of my old neighbor, a bleeding heart liberal
ReplyDeletewho wanted to "get a gun" you know without the paperwork. seems he couldn't pass a background check due to some old drug charges or something. wanted ME to find him one at the next gun show and use the old gun show loophole ? he looked "pale" when I told him I have paperwork on all of my guns. told him to ask some drug dealer for one if he wanted one without paperwork.