Cut the Otter from Animal House meme - "I think this situation absolutely requires and absolutely stupid and futile gesture". God bless and keep you sir, and screw the censors.
Fortunately, I was here in time for both. To start a dreary Sunday with an epic Yellow Fever, is just what I needed. Thanks, Doc. At least we appreciate you.
Well, if you leave, I do not blame you. I will miss this blog, I regularly filtched from it to entertain my work crew, but you have to take care of your own well being.
BD, if you're checking out I'm not sure what I'm gonna do sitting in the truck before my shift starts at the oar. Got a chuckle or two out of me every morning.
If you're going to go out, doing it with a bang or in this case a boob, you aced it. Kick the bastard where it counts. BTW: nice work on the install. Under time is a plus, should be a bonus.
Yellow fever!
ReplyDeleteHaven’t seen bush like that since the 80’s.
Anymouse
Cut the Otter from Animal House meme - "I think this situation absolutely requires and absolutely stupid and futile gesture". God bless and keep you sir, and screw the censors.
ReplyDeleteBeen a long time since I’ve seen that much beaver
ReplyDeleteMaybe, just Maybe. Those soyboys won't know what those bushy things are.
ReplyDeleteFortunately, I was here in time for both.
ReplyDeleteTo start a dreary Sunday with an epic Yellow Fever, is just what I needed.
Thanks, Doc.
At least we appreciate you.
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
What sayeth they that condemn my right to heareth another's free speech... They dost protest too much...
ReplyDeleteBRAVO ZULU, with diamond oak clusters and crossed swords.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
Well, if you leave, I do not blame you. I will miss this blog, I regularly filtched from it to entertain my work crew, but you have to take care of your own well being.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing...
Deletebastards - trying to seize the beave
ReplyDeleteNothin' like yellow fever bush to brighten a morning. - Nemo
ReplyDeleteGood, good Morning! Another stellar start to the day! Thanks, Bdoc!
ReplyDeleteBushes and bushes of titties, wink wink nod nod. Thank you Bd.
ReplyDeleteAt least I’ll know what happened to you if you disappear. I salute you, sir!
ReplyDeleteMartyB
Where can I buy the hat?
ReplyDeleteIt's available at Amazon.
DeleteAmazon has them
ReplyDeleteAnymouse
I personally have always been of the Asian persuasion since 1980 on first far East tour compliments of Uncle Sam.
ReplyDeleteEhhhh?? Shouldn't the parental discretion sign go to the FRONT of the display. Kinda late seeing that after seeing all those boobies
ReplyDeleteIt's all sarcasm...
DeleteIt's ok, not complaining, just curious. ;-D
DeleteThank you sir.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
Man...talk about going out in a blaze of glory. Bravo, sir.
ReplyDeleteBD, if you're checking out I'm not sure what I'm gonna do sitting in the truck before my shift starts at the oar. Got a chuckle or two out of me every morning.
ReplyDeleteUp next: Machinists Laments by SteamgenPhysician.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, sir.
-lg
Always a pleasure.
ReplyDeleteDon in Australia.
If you're going to go out, doing it with a bang or in this case a boob, you aced it. Kick the bastard where it counts.
ReplyDeleteBTW: nice work on the install. Under time is a plus, should be a bonus.
Well if that turns out to be the one, damn good one to go out on. Hope it's not though.
ReplyDeleteOh and great job on that change out
ReplyDelete