Titties and Tacos are good, I prefer Pussy and Pancakes!!!
Sir, I have been there and done that. Hope it's only 5 hours. Don't break any bolts and watch out for FME. Once had to extend a reactor outage by 48 hours, because one individual didn't put an FME lanyard on a wire brush.
If you see a girl with a semicolon tattoo on her wrist, ask her if she'd like to get another one.
What do you get to fix that Fuckwit fucked up?ET2/SS
Titties and Tacos are good, I prefer Pussy and Pancakes!!!
ReplyDeleteSir, I have been there and done that. Hope it's only 5 hours. Don't break any bolts and watch out for FME. Once had to extend a reactor outage by 48 hours, because one individual didn't put an FME lanyard on a wire brush.
ReplyDeleteIf you see a girl with a semicolon tattoo on her wrist, ask her if she'd like to get another one.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you get to fix that Fuckwit fucked up?
ReplyDeleteET2/SS