Monday, August 3, 2026

Good morning...














































































 

8 comments:

  1. In an Asian mood this morning, Doc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely Oriental beauties.
    And I don’t mean Asian. When I hear that, I think of Genghis Khan in a burka.
    They don’t deserve to be lumped in with inbred tongue wagging while screeching dressed in a head to toe sack who comes on second place to a goat.

    “ I've a neater, sweeter maiden in a cleaner, greener land!”
    Kipling

    fjf0351

    ReplyDelete
  3. #44): They should put this on billboards,
    in school zones,
    in 'red light' districts,
    Aw fuck it, put 'em everwhar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning! Nice stack. In case anyone's thinking about it, #74 comes in @ $7599.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mornin’ Doc. Some great ones in this bunch.

    Anymouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. #57 - Is it racism? Or REALISM??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, yellow fever and memes on a Monday. Nice way to kick off the week.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete