Friday, August 23, 2013

A little Friday night Holly Peers


















 
 
 
You know the drill there sally boy....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quit yer bitching...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suck it up there buttercup
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You are starting to like the abuse aren't you?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It might seem like I am conditioning you.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boilerdoc would never do something like that....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's your reward my little lab rats...









4 comments:

  1. WTF!.. I broke a nail scrolling.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the navy we would call for a corpsman - Orbit I guess would call for a concierge... (just messing with ya Orbit)

      Delete
  2. new internet game "Scrolling for Boobs"

    I like your rule 5 blogging style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all part of my master plan for world domination...

      Delete