Saturday, October 29, 2011

Eric Holder to testify on fast and furious



Politico Attorney General Eric Holder will testify before the House Judiciary Committee on Dec. 8 about the controversial Fast and Furious gun-running program, the Justice Department confirmed Friday.
Holder is under fire from Republicans, who have accused him of lying in testimony about when he first learned of the program.
Committee member Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said that he was also eager to talk to Holder about other issues.
“I expect that the questions will not be limited to Fast and Furious. A lot of people on the committee are looking forward to having a conversation with Eric Holder. Some were not satisfied with his responses the last time he was before the committee,” King told POLITICO. “I don’t want to tip my hand, but I think that it will be broadly more interesting than Fast and Furious, which is extraordinarily interesting in and of itself.”
“I am looking forward to Eric Holder coming to testify in front of House Judiciary,” added King. “I expect that the questions will come fast and furious.”


I would be happier if this chucklehead was appearing before a grand jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment