Friday, October 2, 2026

Your pregame...




































































































 

13 comments:

  1. #35 because someday I dream of hitting the lottery and then I could purchase what I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to scroll and count my brother, before I did I was going to respond that I'd be there with you but if it happens I'll just buy the first couple of rounds afterwards...

      Delete
    2. Start with a #35, three days later #32. Spend your winnings wisely.

      Delete
    3. Doc, you can still be there :) Karl, agreed, I would have to ease into the situation.

      Delete
  2. #93): More & more every day, Vlad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to the weekend. Thanks, Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is going on with #6? The first yellow fever pic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either AI, or we have the first photo of the Asian Elastigirl

      Delete
    2. What I found. It's an optical illusion. The flat part cutting her in half is a 'hand fan" sitting on the railing.

      What is happening:
      • The Woman: She stands behind the concrete railing while putting her hair up.
      • The Fan: A flat hand fan sits right on top of the railing.
      • The Illusion: The curve and color of the fan line up smoothly with the bottom of her white shirt, making it look like her lower body is missing.

      Image here if this link works :

      https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQufrukcnS5ERQUNNPiWzilPN5woAR6IxR5mTvbGOsnuaNUUPuhV4pM7tgy&s=10

      Delete
    3. Fascinating! Thanks for the information (I'm not going to lie - really *was* hoping it was Asian Elastigirl, but good to know it's not AI: my mistake on making that assumption)

      Delete
  5. Noble sentiment on 3, nice transparency on 12, nice packaging on 13, nice "Just a sec" on 14, nice Fayaway on 15, nice Captain Obvious on 17, nice Wild Irish Rose on 21, 82, nice motorcycle mama on 23, nice yellow "Oooohhhh" on 36, nice "Thank you" on 39, nice "You sure you don't want any?" on 40, nice "I am sooo hot right now" on 54, nice "Let me check my mail and I'll be right up" on 80, nice everrything on 85, nice pink on 86.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #11 Now that's a fat beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete