I was thinking the same thing. Pittsburghese is not something you hear too much outside of western PA although with YouTube and guys like Pittsburgh Dad it’s becoming more mainstream.
Yeah, I just thought that he was a local comedian here in the Pgh area until my wife started watching his videos. He is pretty funny with his exaggerated accent and all things Pgh.
The guy and his wife who, during his campaign, not even elected yet, set race relations back 150 years. Jagoff doesn't even begin to describe this asshole.
Jagoff? I thought that only people from the Pittsburgh area used that term.......
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing. Pittsburghese is not something you hear too much outside of western PA although with YouTube and guys like Pittsburgh Dad it’s becoming more mainstream.
DeleteYeah, I just thought that he was a local comedian here in the Pgh area until my wife started watching his videos. He is pretty funny with his exaggerated accent and all things Pgh.
DeleteThe guy and his wife who, during his campaign, not even elected yet, set race relations back 150 years. Jagoff doesn't even begin to describe this asshole.
ReplyDeleteNemo
The asshole had his 3rd term with sniffy as the puppet. He and big mike can rot in hell.
ReplyDeleteKarl
Amen brother
Deletejagoff, jitbag, bedbug, bozo, trojan horse motherfucker
ReplyDeleteThat cock sucking Kenyan-born, anti-American muslim turd is a douche bag.
ReplyDeleteSkid mark...
ReplyDeleteBluesman