go to know you still with us ! if the day was that bad, pour yourself 4 or more fingers of the "good stuff" and kick back. although I like 12 or 18 year old Macellan myself. not that I get the 18 year old that often as it way out of my budget on SSI. more like a tax return gift to myself every other year
Do what you gotta do boss AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO! GREGB
ReplyDeleteI raise a glass of 10 year Whistlepig Rye, four fingers neat of course, your way.
ReplyDeleteSláinte!
ET2/SS
go to know you still with us ! if the day was that bad, pour yourself 4 or more fingers of the "good stuff" and kick back. although I like 12 or 18 year old Macellan myself. not that I get the 18 year old that often as it way out of my budget on SSI. more like a tax return gift to myself every other year
ReplyDeleteGlad you made it through to the other side. See you in the AM.
ReplyDeleteMartyB
Get some deserved rest
ReplyDeleteGreggs right...rest up. Truly enjoy your work product!
ReplyDelete