#11 is not quite true. I parked my car on a back street in Abu Dhabi once and when I returned it was surrounded by a street prayer group. I had to wait an hour for them to finish.
#97. I have a friend who used to be a Seal. yeah, he kind of nuts in a good way. but he always says you have to stab the bastards and do it slow so you can tell them WHY they being stabbed. I am more of a cut and dry guy. 2 rounds to the head than then on to the next asshole. Serge, you know I still love your crazy ass. yeah. he rides public transport in NYC just in case he gets a chance to "talk" with some asshole. so far, most of the assholes are smart enough to leave him alone. but I still keep some bail money just in case.
#3 - ND Air Guard Happy Hooligans! I was working out there when that flight happened. On the left is Robert "Bob" Becklund (eventually made Brig General). Really nice guy and great to see him recognized.
There used to be an appliance parts store here. You bring in the bad part and the guy behind the counter walks back among the shelves and comes back with a replacement in less than a minute. The line of guys waiting their turn on Saturday morning was out the door and around the building. One man operation. Sadly, guy died and no one took over.
Outstanding! (I tried to comment behind the veil last night, but as frequently happens, it kept giving me an error. IDK, possibly a Brave browser setting?)
#11 is not quite true. I parked my car on a back street in Abu Dhabi once and when I returned it was surrounded by a street prayer group. I had to wait an hour for them to finish.
ReplyDeleteSame, in Dubai. I stayed in the store for a long time until the monkeys were finished praying to satan.
Delete#97. I have a friend who used to be a Seal. yeah, he kind of nuts in a good way. but he always says you have to stab the bastards and do it slow so you can tell them WHY they being stabbed.
ReplyDeleteI am more of a cut and dry guy. 2 rounds to the head than then on to the next asshole.
Serge, you know I still love your crazy ass. yeah. he rides public transport in NYC just in case he gets a chance to "talk" with some asshole. so far, most of the assholes are smart enough to leave him alone. but I still keep some bail money just in case.
Quite the group of lovely ladies Doc. I still have my poncho liner too.
ReplyDelete#3 - ND Air Guard Happy Hooligans! I was working out there when that flight happened. On the left is Robert "Bob" Becklund (eventually made Brig General). Really nice guy and great to see him recognized.
ReplyDeleteNice gaggle of red heads and memes of the bitch.
ReplyDeleteThere used to be an appliance parts store here. You bring in the bad part and the guy behind the counter walks back among the shelves and comes back with a replacement in less than a minute. The line of guys waiting their turn on Saturday morning was out the door and around the building. One man operation. Sadly, guy died and no one took over.
Nemo
Outstanding! (I tried to comment behind the veil last night, but as frequently happens, it kept giving me an error. IDK, possibly a Brave browser setting?)
ReplyDeleteI missed your unique band of snark....FUCK!....I mean that honestly...
Delete