Nice vroom on 5, nice hangout on 6, hi guys, nice everything (if real) on 21, love 35 (do the same with Sweden and Norway), nice tush on 59, nice opening on 71, nice flotation devices on 72, nice recline on 74.
funny thing about that Fonda bitch. the POWs should have know better than to trust any bitch that even got into the north. at least that was what I heard at CGSC back in the 1980's. did you know that Johnny boy and that asshole Kerry ran the POW thing/side show in congress and shut it all down and then hid all of what they found for 75 years ? yeah. no one talks about that anymore. but it still hidden away. they labeled EVERYTHING TS AND ABOVE. image that ?
I would imagine that as an American POW of the NVA and residing in the "Hanoi Hilton," any US citizen looked like a positive prospect for some sympathy and some help. Blaming the POWs for "Hanoi" Jane's treachery and traitorous actions is off center at best.
this is what I was told by officers at CGSC. the first thought should have been, "how did she get here" that alone should have sounded warning bells. as for Jane, I wouldn't piss on the bitch if she was on fire! they where warning us not to trust anyone like her. even the RED CROSS did some shady shit during that time . I guess the idea was to not trust anyone . it used to be taught in SERE schools. Johnny shitstain is burning in hell and I can't wait for that prick Kerry to join him there.
I'm raising my hand for chalkboards, black slate ones.
My fourth grade teacher, first day of school, she walks in and rakes her fingernails across the black board behind her desk, then turns to the class and says "that's what's going to happen when people aren't paying attention".
#25): With unfathomable rare exceptions, we don't date or marry land whales. #79): Mikey What did I win? /sarc #84): I'm sure, being the smug, self-righteous liberal she is, that she got 'the jab' with a "hot load". I'm as impatient as everyone else, but her timer is counting down. I only hope she's properly buried so everyone can relieve themselves on the mound.
Good Afternoon, Doc. Many of these saved for redistribution. On Hanoi Jane, the POW's reported an increase in abuse from the VC, after she turned over the notes. Discuss is too mild for that traitorous bitch.
Not that it matters a whole hill of beans, but the Schlitz Brewing Company permanently closed its doors in Milwaukee a few months ago. "The beer that made Milwaukee famous" is no more.
Nice vroom on 5, nice hangout on 6, hi guys, nice everything (if real) on 21, love 35 (do the same with Sweden and Norway), nice tush on 59, nice opening on 71, nice flotation devices on 72, nice recline on 74.
ReplyDeleteThanks Doc. Very nice morning
ReplyDeleteThanks Doc! Enjoy your days off.
ReplyDeleteLotsa 70s there, Barney Miller was one show I watched a lot. The upper frontal areas are always wanted. Thanks Bd.
ReplyDeletefunny thing about that Fonda bitch. the POWs should have know better than to trust any bitch that even got into the north. at least that was what I heard at CGSC back in the 1980's.
ReplyDeletedid you know that Johnny boy and that asshole Kerry ran the POW thing/side show in congress and shut it all down and then hid all of what they found for 75 years ? yeah. no one talks about that anymore. but it still hidden away. they labeled EVERYTHING TS AND ABOVE. image that ?
I would imagine that as an American POW of the NVA and residing in the "Hanoi Hilton," any US citizen looked like a positive prospect for some sympathy and some help. Blaming the POWs for "Hanoi" Jane's treachery and traitorous actions is off center at best.
Deletethis is what I was told by officers at CGSC. the first thought should have been, "how did she get here" that alone should have sounded warning bells. as for Jane, I wouldn't piss on the bitch if she was on fire! they where warning us not to trust anyone like her.
Deleteeven the RED CROSS did some shady shit during that time . I guess the idea was to not trust anyone . it used to be taught in SERE schools.
Johnny shitstain is burning in hell and I can't wait for that prick Kerry to join him there.
Anybody born in a Yaco Bell would actually dual shitizenship.
ReplyDeleteTaco Bell.
DeleteBig thumbs, small touchscreen.
-lg
Good morning Doc!
ReplyDeleteAs for the last pic-
The mask wearing cock suckers would have cut a hole in their mask for easy access.
Haven't seen Hemi Under Glass in a long time.
ReplyDeleteMrHappy
I'm raising my hand for chalkboards, black slate ones.
ReplyDeleteMy fourth grade teacher, first day of school, she walks in and rakes her fingernails across the black board behind her desk, then turns to the class and says "that's what's going to happen when people aren't paying attention".
The kid's name is Mikey. He hates everything.
Nemo
And just like that Rush is the music for today.
ReplyDelete#25): With unfathomable rare exceptions,
ReplyDeletewe don't date or marry land whales.
#79): Mikey
What did I win? /sarc
#84): I'm sure, being the smug, self-righteous
liberal she is, that she got 'the jab' with a
"hot load". I'm as impatient as everyone else,
but her timer is counting down. I only hope
she's properly buried so everyone can relieve
themselves on the mound.
Good Afternoon, Doc. Many of these saved for redistribution.
ReplyDeleteOn Hanoi Jane, the POW's reported an increase in abuse from the VC, after she turned over the notes. Discuss is too mild for that traitorous bitch.
Not that it matters a whole hill of beans, but the Schlitz Brewing Company permanently closed its doors in Milwaukee a few months ago. "The beer that made Milwaukee famous" is no more.
ReplyDeleteThanks doc. I like girls with big titties.
ReplyDelete