I got 19, we didn't have a blockbuster. We did have a videomax and i did rent from them. My first job outside the parents business was at a video store, I went in before school to sterilize the black video cases (the porn videos) and scrub off the sticky residue.
Nice yellow cuddly on 18, nice big things on 40, nice yellow bust out on 47, nicer sway on 79, all 20 on 86.
ReplyDeleteThat could be my dog in the last one!
ReplyDeleteHe looks just like that. (Well, minus the hat)
Anymouse
All 20 no problem
Delete#86 I got all twenty. Nice gaggle of yellow fever! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNemo
I have the feeling that a bunch more of the loyal followers here have done all of #86. I have. But I am an old fart.
ReplyDeleteAlan
I got 19, we didn't have a blockbuster. We did have a videomax and i did rent from them. My first job outside the parents business was at a video store, I went in before school to sterilize the black video cases (the porn videos) and scrub off the sticky residue.
ReplyDeleteExile1981
All 20 on 86. Plus I've drug extension cords around for years for power tools because battery operated was even heard of except for a flashlight.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning, Doc. Thanks for all the great posts.
ReplyDeleteI had all 20.
Karl
“Stop saying Merry Christmas or we will leave.” “Your terms are acceptable.”
ReplyDeleteFirst let me shove this mistletoe up your ass so your goat won't run away from you...
DeleteAll 20
ReplyDeleteAyep...All twenty.
ReplyDeleteI only got 19. Truth: I recorded from radio to reel-to-reel tape. Cassettes weren't available yet!
ReplyDelete