Noble sentiment on 5, nice suds on 6, nice berries on 13, nice looking older lady on 21, 22, 23, 51, 72, nice friendly on 31, nice crochet on 32, nice crouch on 36, nice awwww on 41, nice meal on 42, nice "Take off your clothes and I'll wash you, too" on 47, nice cradle on 48, nice Wild Irish Rose on 52, 55, 91, hi Mr Yates, nice "I reeeeaaaally want you" on 63, nice tush on 88.
Another fine morning. Thanks Doc
ReplyDeleteDitto, Doc.
DeleteNoble sentiment on 5, nice suds on 6, nice berries on 13, nice looking older lady on 21, 22, 23, 51, 72, nice friendly on 31, nice crochet on 32, nice crouch on 36, nice awwww on 41, nice meal on 42, nice "Take off your clothes and I'll wash you, too" on 47, nice cradle on 48, nice Wild Irish Rose on 52, 55, 91, hi Mr Yates, nice "I reeeeaaaally want you" on 63, nice tush on 88.
ReplyDeleteWay to start off Monday. Thanks Doc.
ReplyDeleteMartyB
Thank you, I needed that.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
Super Monday! Thanks Doc.......except the ones that say I'm old.😉
ReplyDelete*Smiles*
ReplyDeleteThank you, Doc, I needed that!
EM1(SS)
The red heads at 31 and 35 are spectacular. Then there's Jacqueline Bisset and Sydney, both in a league of their own.
ReplyDeleteThanks - Nemo
Good Morning!
ReplyDeleteZowie!
I'll join the chorus...
Thanks! I needed that!
Oh oh... I must older than I think,
ReplyDeleteI still have one of those coin
changers I got from the Good
Humor man
Bluesman
Is that pink hammer sex toy ninety proof nancy's husband's toy?
ReplyDeleteThank you. I needed that.
ReplyDelete