Excellent selection including one who bears a very close resemblance to an ex of mine from a half century ago. Yes, I'm a dinosaur. #60 if your interested.
I must say the lady in 75 looks like she be a blast to spend a weekend with !! and I bet she will wear your ass out in the sack too. a outstanding lineup today DOC !
You forgot Canada, Germany, (non)Great Britain, Chile, Peru, Australia, Sweden, Poland, Namibia, Botswana. Many of those countries also require that you are a member of a hunting club and/or have a hired professional guide. Didn’t bother to list the “native” tribes that require both a hunting license issued by them, not the state, AND hire a “native” guide. (Sole and separate “nation” but they get to vote in our elections) Anymouse
Nice Wild Irish Rose on 46, 47, 56, 57, 58, nice tush on 55, nice sweater on 62, nice runneth over on 64, nice looking older lady on 65, 66, 70, 74, 75, nice everything on 71, nice "That was wonderful" on 78, 81,.
Evidently I haven't seen the Wizard of Oz in 25yrs, according to metv, it hasn't been on that long. It'll be all over the place this weekend, I'm going fishing.
Excellent selection including one who bears a very close resemblance to an ex of mine from a half century ago. Yes, I'm a dinosaur. #60 if your interested.
ReplyDeleteSuch a youngster...
DeleteExactly. still wet behind the ears.
DeleteOn another note, Nice run of red heads in the middle there.
Thanks - Nemo
Very nice again this morning
ReplyDeleteI must say the lady in 75 looks like she be a blast to spend a weekend with !! and I bet she will wear your ass out in the sack too. a outstanding lineup today DOC !
ReplyDeleteI thought about the hunting license meme. We are the only country that requires a license to hunt.
ReplyDeleteYou forgot Canada, Germany, (non)Great Britain, Chile, Peru, Australia, Sweden, Poland, Namibia, Botswana.
DeleteMany of those countries also require that you are a member of a hunting club and/or have a hired professional guide.
Didn’t bother to list the “native” tribes that require both a hunting license issued by them, not the state, AND hire a “native” guide. (Sole and separate “nation” but they get to vote in our elections)
Anymouse
👍👍
ReplyDeleteNicely done Doc
ReplyDeleteNice Wild Irish Rose on 46, 47, 56, 57, 58, nice tush on 55, nice sweater on 62, nice runneth over on 64, nice looking older lady on 65, 66, 70, 74, 75, nice everything on 71, nice "That was wonderful" on 78, 81,.
ReplyDeleteThat brunette with the open robe sure looks a lot like Gislane Maxwell.
ReplyDeleteJust a quick psa for anyone interested that Kash Patel will still hire goat-fuckers for the fbi.
ReplyDelete-lg
Evidently I haven't seen the Wizard of Oz in 25yrs, according to metv, it hasn't been on that long. It'll be all over the place this weekend, I'm going fishing.
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon, Doc. A fine selection, thanks.
ReplyDelete