So...all those things that Republicans supported were ALL GOOD??? I get that memes like this are meant to embarrass the democrats given their current attitudes, but can we truly say that Republicans were on the RIGHT SIDE in the 1860s???
Oh fuck here we go.
Awesome job BD, stir the shit and unass the are for a few. LOL
Maybe I should keep the tranquilizer rifle close by...
Some how I doubt Plato will translate that way. However, Respect translates perfectly.
So...all those things that Republicans supported were ALL GOOD??? I get that memes like this are meant to embarrass the democrats given their current attitudes, but can we truly say that Republicans were on the RIGHT SIDE in the 1860s???
ReplyDeleteOh fuck here we go.
DeleteAwesome job BD, stir the shit and unass the are for a few. LOL
DeleteMaybe I should keep the tranquilizer rifle close by...
DeleteSome how I doubt Plato will translate that way. However, Respect translates perfectly.
ReplyDelete