about 30 years ago I dated a woman that looked a lot like the lady with the butterfly necklace. she was Spanish though. yup. over 35 and still a walking wet dream ! one problem, she had some "issues" that where hard to get around. like borderline crazy. quiet as anything in public and insane in the bedroom (?) my friends saw her this past year and they told me, one . she put on a "lot of weight" and she "losing it at times" glad I walked away NOW, but back then I was thinking of getting married to her . still, they where great times back then.
Thanks Doc, a good ent to Sunday night!!
ReplyDeletegeez … end!!!
DeleteWhat Alex said, both of them. Thanks Bd.
ReplyDeleteabout 30 years ago I dated a woman that looked a lot like the lady with the butterfly necklace.
ReplyDeleteshe was Spanish though. yup. over 35 and still a walking wet dream ! one problem, she had some "issues" that where hard to get around. like borderline crazy. quiet as anything in public and insane in the bedroom (?) my friends saw her this past year and they told me, one . she put on a "lot of weight" and she "losing it at times" glad I walked away NOW, but back then I was thinking of getting married to her . still, they where great times back then.
Great stuff, start to finish. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDelete