Thursday, August 6, 2026

Why we can't have nice things...











 

7 comments:

  1. Last one is spot the fuck on, unfortunately.

    TMF Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had three others that refused to upload, they kinda sealed the chimp out theory...

      Delete
    2. Historically Boston has been a bastion of Anglo European people and as the dude says, it's calm, cool and collected... and chill. There is no ghetto culture there.

      Delete
  2. We don't have a race problem in America.
    Just a problem race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I avoid.....<<>>.....I am resolved that if it does come to a h2h engagement with....<<>>.... I will disengage all safety locks and disable the civ-chip....it's war. Then, if I survive, rapidly leave the area and thank The Lord Jesus Christ for preserving me. I've prevailed against Ukrodreck, Poldreck, Islamodreck, the stinky drooling mouthbreathing urbanapes aren't going to bookend my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name a 3rd world white country. I'll be waiting....

    ReplyDelete