Id like to say throttle back a bit. Because im definitely going to miss the dark humor that's so difficult to come by these days that you adorned with. Im 50 /50
The thing with this is, I post very tame stuff by todays internet standards. Bloggers AI keeps blindly deleting things that are safe by their own standards and making me appeal them , I have found a renewed love for doing this again because of all of you potato heads and am torn on how to proceed...
You're a daily visit, often one of the best things in my day. My life kinda sucks right now and the memes and pics give me a few minutes of happiness. Would hate to see you go but understand the frustration.
Eff them communist b@stards.
ReplyDeleteDoc, you’re almost on double secret probation!
ReplyDeleteAs we say at work fuck them fuckin putos. Many of us will follow you (and the girls) to Hell and back.
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance for a great run.
ReplyDeleteF**k 'em and feed "em fishsticks!!! Go Large!
ReplyDeleteJust can’t criticize the elites. Hope you can find a friendly site to continue. We’ll find you wherever
ReplyDeleteI'm just wondering if I should just leave quietly and leave the archive, or just piss them off...
ReplyDeleteIf those are the only two options, you should blind them with piss.
DeleteWhat Karl said. However I'm not as "invested" as you Bd but do love your work.
DeleteIm working on getting a wordpress site but I'm not sold on it yet, I am really fond of my layout here and dont know if I can recreate it....
ReplyDeleteId like to say throttle back a bit. Because im definitely going to miss the dark humor that's so difficult to come by these days that you adorned with.
ReplyDeleteIm 50 /50
The thing with this is, I post very tame stuff by todays internet standards. Bloggers AI keeps blindly deleting things that are safe by their own standards and making me appeal them , I have found a renewed love for doing this again because of all of you potato heads and am torn on how to proceed...
ReplyDeleteYou're a daily visit, often one of the best things in my day. My life kinda sucks right now and the memes and pics give me a few minutes of happiness. Would hate to see you go but understand the frustration.
Delete