And if by chance you happen to find someone who does see the hidden struggle and tries to help you sadly are so used to surviving it alone you have a hard time letting them in
To save a video file: While the video is playing, double right click on the video. Click Save Video As... Then save as you want in the dialog box. I took a copy. Thanks, Doc.
Preach it
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, I learned that lesson before I was twelve.
ReplyDeleteYup
ReplyDeleteYep, and thanks to bloggers like you where such men can go and realize even though they might be alone, they're not alone.
ReplyDelete-lg
This right here.
DeleteIt's a transcendental peace. I feel fortunate to have lived long enough, to reach this place. Thanks for posting it!
ReplyDeleteBayouwulf
Fuckin A.
ReplyDeleteReal men die in their 40s.
Their bodies die decades later.
I silently suffer, almost every day. I come here, say a few smart ass things, many times as a highlight to my day.
Thank you, fuckin skimmer, for this daily brief ray of sunshine.
ET2/SS
Same same.
DeleteWell said and agreed.
DeleteRM1/SS here.
That’s it!
ReplyDeleteAnd if by chance you happen to find someone who does see the hidden struggle and tries to help you sadly are so used to surviving it alone you have a hard time letting them in
ReplyDeleteYes story of the last 50 years.
Deletethis, and what everyone else said.
ReplyDeleteseems to methe story of Manhood!
ReplyDeleteas i go through my latest update.
alone in PI.
can anyone tell me how to down nd preserve this?
here’s to all us silent valiant ones
🫡
Email me and I'll try and send it to you.
DeleteTo save a video file: While the video is playing, double right click on the video. Click Save Video As... Then save as you want in the dialog box.
DeleteI took a copy. Thanks, Doc.