Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Todays closing thoughts...


 










































Welcome back to another edition of will doc get banned today....























There is a good chance...



























Maybe I just have digital death wish...
























Maybe I just miss posting like I
did way back when...



























Either way it's kinda like sneaking  a look at your dad's stash of playboys....

























Ok, you know the drill. Check over your sholder....   
























Coast clear?


























Have at it my band of juvenile delinquents...


































































 


25 comments:

  1. A nice little break while getting ready for the hurricane. Oh who am I kidding, everything has been ready for years, just got more beer just in case .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Tropical Tidbits, Dr. Cowen is a pretty good forecaster. I've used his predictions for many storms. He is rarely wrong. Stay safe. Hope you have a generator to keep the beer cold.
      Karl

      Delete
  2. So many boobs so little time. Must be like a squirrel gathering his nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like surprises. Boob surprises are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not just scarlet and yellows, but a nice mix of blonde and brunettes, too.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juvenile delinquent, as one in my 60s, I resemble that remark. Thanks for all the mammies, Doc.
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother, I just try to make your afternoon ( and everyone else's ) bright after a shitty day in the salt mine...

      Delete
  6. Simply delicious.
    Anymouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a LOT of boobs! Thanks, I feel better already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 72 was a shock. reminds me of my old girlfriend right after high school ! talk about a blast from the past. that was a good 54 years ago now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struck a nerve / memory...thank you for telling me that one...

      Delete
  9. thank-you thank-you thank-you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly love all your posts, especially the lovely ladies in their birthday suits. But I have to say, I do have a very soft spot in my heart for Sydney Sweeney. She could make an old guy like myself trade the rest of my life for one night with her, and die a happy man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This brings me back to when the wife and me were first married. She'd go topless and have me sit with my face buried in her cleavage while massaging my neck. Had a lot less tension those days. With kids still at home she still does but only behind locked doors not meeting me at the door. After the last one leaves home maybe we'll go back the old ways.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well all day spent dealing with engineers and crawling through mud drums can be hard on the neck.

      Exile1981

      Delete
  12. You da’ man.

    We don’t say it enough but thanks for all you do here. It is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a dandy of a post. Thanks for the candy.
    Ken in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, I don't like it when they're "inflated", but show me 22, 27, 33, 53 (hello, mama), 61, 62, 72 (sigh!), or any real girl and you have made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s weird, there are 56 genders but I only want to look at one clothed, partially clothed or completely unclothed.

    ReplyDelete