She certainly has a nice rack. Her face is a five/6. She's not that tall and the rest of her is significantly average. My high school girlfriend was prettier. I'm not sure what all the hubbub is about.
Meh.... I suppose I'm in the minority. I just don't see the fascination with her. I wouldn't kick her out of the sack. But, I also wouldn't make much effort to get her in said sack....
The hubbub is because she did an ad the cancel crowd found offensive and tried to blacklist her. In the old days, she would have disappeared, but she fought back and the country stood behind her..
She certainly has a nice rack. Her face is a five/6. She's not that tall and the rest of her is significantly average. My high school girlfriend was prettier. I'm not sure what all the hubbub is about.
ReplyDeleteMarketing. As if we haven't seen t & a before.
Deleteman, when she matures at about 40'ish she gonna be bee-u-ti-fuller !!
ReplyDeleteSmart girl cashing in on her assets and a little bit of PR notoriety.
ReplyDeleteRidden hard and put away wet. And my response is: so what
ReplyDeleteThis right here.
DeleteThere's women you take out, and thosenyou bring home to meet the family. Guess which category this one falls in.
Meh.... I suppose I'm in the minority. I just don't see the fascination with her. I wouldn't kick her out of the sack. But, I also wouldn't make much effort to get her in said sack....
ReplyDeleteThe hubbub is because she did an ad the cancel crowd found offensive and tried to blacklist her. In the old days, she would have disappeared, but she fought back and the country stood behind her..
ReplyDeleteSometimes there's a human being under the flesh.
No reason? I can think of two.
ReplyDelete