Monday, July 27, 2026

Just fair warning, my latest blogger notification had a threat of shutting down my blog. If I suddenly dissappear, all I can say is that it was fun my brothers...


 

18 comments:

  1. I guess its time for a revolution then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fight those commie bastards, Doc! Give ‘em hell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, so nipples will get you a warning, but riffing on phlok kameras will get you deleted and deplatformed?!
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, the "trans" can demand "rights" and shoot people, but if you post some risque, that is out of line. got it. Don't stop pushing, doc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not copy what they did over at The Feral Irishman for FFFF? Put the 'questionable' content behind another section? Would hate to see you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to ask him to show me how.

      Delete
    2. Please do.
      See? I am willing to beg.

      Delete
    3. Or, the other option is to do like Phil has over at Bustednuckles. Rent space on a private server and post whatever the fuck you want.
      I know there are plenty here that would pony up and help with those costs.
      Put me down as one of the first!

      Leigh
      Whitehall, NY

      Delete
  6. I like the Feral Irishman FFFF approach as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't understand why the prodnoses don't just bug off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By "prodnoses" I assume you mean, PETTY TYRANTS. Well, sticking their Prussian µpenis's in the soup, is what they do. Fauxi is a prime example

      Delete
  8. Yeah, like Feral's FFFF "After dark" page. That might be a way to side-step these people who have nothing better to do in their pathetic lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you got back to my way earlier posts I used to bury them way down under a shit load of insulting warnings...

      Delete
  9. Tyrants censor free speech. We are here willingly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure hope you have all this backed up somewhere. Losing all this would be like burning the National Gallery of Art, except for us misfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up. Like the rest of your loyal fans, if it happens, we hope you find a different home. We'll all be looking for your announcement at the other usual sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking at contingency plans, nothing solid yet, if I come up with one I plan on going out with a bang...

      Delete