Friday, July 24, 2026

Closing thought, might as go out with a bang/flag...











 

11 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again:
    ¡Ay Caramba!
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to close out the week. Thanks! - Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it something we said? Least let me repeat myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sir. Awesome way to end a Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got here before Mrs. Kravits showed up.

    Well done Doc, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doc, I have had a total crap week, Your posts have been a great relief from it. Thanks!
    There are times, when your at the helm with a great cup of coffee on a fine clear morning. Life is good.
    Then there are times when one of the boat tries to turn into a sub and 3 others go down from being fueled with the wrong product. This week.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother, I'm sorry for the shit week you had. Not trying to grind salt into the wound, we get to relive it all over in 48 hours and show all those fuckers that old timers like us are a rare breed that just cannot be broken by hardship, we always find away to find a firmer grip and show them what grim persistence is all about...

      Delete
  7. Anna has a nice pair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She want a pearl necklace
    She want a pearl necklace

    ReplyDelete