I remember all 25. Missed the ancient Chinese secret one, however. ET2/SS
Those were fun! Thanks!
Hahaha... Rich Corinthian leather. From a Jersy Cow of course. I got all of em. Thanks for the memories Doc.
I remember each and every one of those ads.
I’m an old guy…I remember a bunch of them. The crying indian always made me laugh!My brother lived in Washington and told me about how they would fish ALL the spawning salmon out of a river then demand they should be given more rivers to deplete!
I got them all, so maybe I’m not quite ready to start ‘pushing up daisy’s’ feeling better
I remember all 25. Missed the ancient Chinese secret one, however.
ReplyDeleteET2/SS
Those were fun! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHahaha... Rich Corinthian leather. From a Jersy Cow of course. I got all of em. Thanks for the memories Doc.
ReplyDeleteI remember each and every one of those ads.
ReplyDeleteI’m an old guy…I remember a bunch of them.
ReplyDeleteThe crying indian always made me laugh!
My brother lived in Washington and told me about how they would fish ALL the spawning salmon out of a river then demand they should be given more rivers to deplete!
I got them all, so maybe I’m not quite ready to start ‘pushing up daisy’s’ feeling better
ReplyDelete