The List missed Goatse
You forgot bukkake.-lg
Don't forget "1992 Space Movie"
NIGS IN SPAAAACCEE!ET2/SS
Missed the Maxine Watters and Rosa Delauro creamed corn sex tape.
Hell...that triggered the gag reflex....
The “Rusty Tuba.” Definitely don’t go there!
I thought it was "rusty trombone"?LeighWhitehall, NY
I was at an antique shop in 2012 and found a rusty trombone...I still wish I bought it for future comedy...
I bet these are trending on google search by noon. Thanks, Doc.Karl
The List missed Goatse
ReplyDeleteYou forgot bukkake.
ReplyDelete-lg
Don't forget "1992 Space Movie"
ReplyDeleteNIGS IN SPAAAACCEE!
DeleteET2/SS
Missed the Maxine Watters and Rosa Delauro creamed corn sex tape.
ReplyDeleteHell...that triggered the gag reflex....
DeleteThe “Rusty Tuba.” Definitely don’t go there!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was "rusty trombone"?
DeleteLeigh
Whitehall, NY
I was at an antique shop in 2012 and found a rusty trombone...I still wish I bought it for future comedy...
DeleteI bet these are trending on google search by noon. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteKarl