my brother was a huge computer nerd back in the 1980's/90's. and he hated gates with a passion like nothing else. I remember watching a video of him back then. he scared the shit out of me as he looked at others like we would look at flies or bugs. by the 2000's, he changed. smiling all the time and "acting " nice and all . but really it seems like he spent a ton of cash to learn how to hide how he really feels about others. and as for the evil little asshole, I thought he got lost/fired/ or something after that shit he pulled in the 1980's with the AIDS patients. some failed chemo drug was the "cure" for AIDS" ACCORDING TO HIM ? and congress "gave" him like 3550 million to try to find a cure too? in a just world, they both should pay for what harm they have done to mankind for the last 30-40 years. the only word I can come up with is EVIL.
My most favorite clip of Gates is the one when he got a shaving cream pie to the face. That should happen to him him at least once a year for the rest of his miserable life.
Fraudci? Hung drawn and quartered is too good for that asshole. The fact that he's STILL walking around free, instead of viewing the world from the inside of a jail cell makes my blood boil every time I hear or see his name. At least he has sense enough to keep a low profile instead of making a complete fool of himself like Comey.
I hope, in my lifetime, that I get to see Obozo and his henchmen, especially Brennan, Clapper, Holder and Hitlery, along with Comey, viewing the world from the same place. The fact that they are STILL free, spouting their boolchit to whatever fake news reporter honors them with asking their opinion, is beyond the pale.
Nice lace on 6, nice flars on 8, nice tush on 9, 21, 30, 57, nice Wild Irish Rose on 19, 27, nice vroooom on 28, nice undercarriage on 43, nice drawers on 55, great gams on 61, nice everything on 66.
my brother was a huge computer nerd back in the 1980's/90's. and he hated gates with a passion like nothing else. I remember watching a video of him back then. he scared the shit out of me as he
ReplyDeletelooked at others like we would look at flies or bugs. by the 2000's, he changed. smiling all the time and "acting " nice and all . but really it seems like he spent a ton of cash to learn how to hide how he really feels about others. and as for the evil little asshole, I thought he got lost/fired/ or something after that shit he pulled in the 1980's with the AIDS patients. some failed chemo drug was the "cure" for AIDS" ACCORDING TO HIM ? and congress "gave" him like 3550 million to try to find a cure too? in a just world, they both should pay for what harm they have done to mankind for the last 30-40 years. the only word I can come up with is EVIL.
My most favorite clip of Gates is the one when he got a shaving cream pie to the face. That should happen to him him at least once a year for the rest of his miserable life.
DeleteFraudci? Hung drawn and quartered is too good for that asshole. The fact that he's STILL walking around free, instead of viewing the world from the inside of a jail cell makes my blood boil every time I hear or see his name. At least he has sense enough to keep a low profile instead of making a complete fool of himself like Comey.
I hope, in my lifetime, that I get to see Obozo and his henchmen, especially Brennan, Clapper, Holder and Hitlery, along with Comey, viewing the world from the same place. The fact that they are STILL free, spouting their boolchit to whatever fake news reporter honors them with asking their opinion, is beyond the pale.
Nemo
and who is the lady in 72 ? I feel like I seen her before. don't know where though.
ReplyDeleteLisa Hartman I think.
DeleteNice lace on 6, nice flars on 8, nice tush on 9, 21, 30, 57, nice Wild Irish Rose on 19, 27, nice vroooom on 28, nice undercarriage on 43, nice drawers on 55, great gams on 61, nice everything on 66.
ReplyDeleteI think the word you're looking for on 8 would be buxom.
DeleteThanks for another good morning, Doc.
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon, Doc. That last one had to hurt. Thanks for all of them.
ReplyDelete