With Roddy Piper glasses it reads - Social Score Preferences Indoctrination Death Panels Illegals Voting No Fossil Fuels Abortion at Any Time Sodom and Gomorrah
Communism Indoctrination Forced MRNA Injections and Vaccine Passports Illegal Aliens get to vote too Radical Environmentalism, seizure of western industrial capacity Abortion on demand - including after birth Homosexuality, beastiality, pedophilia, transsexualism wins
THOS ARE THE INTERPRETATIONS FROM LEFTIST BULLSHIT TO PLAIN ENGLISH
Half of those things would be okay if I could define what they mean. Just as Leftist identify as 'liberals' even though they have abandoned every tenet of Cassic Liberalism. I have been a "Liberal" since the 1960s and yet I am called a right-wing extremist.
Bullshit! liberals much of the republican party as well as the democrat party. What you describe were SDA, Antiwar activists, socialists, communists, hippies, etc. But yes I did smoke a little weed in those days. I arrived in Berkeley in Sept of 1967, I missed the summer of Love, but unfortunately didn't miss the smell of shit, patchouli, pot and body odor etc on Telegraph Avenue.
Equality - that's in The Constitution. Education- we spend more per student than any nation on earth yet most High school grads can't read or write. Healthcare- Gawd help you if your DR finds out your Political Ideals... Voting Rights- again, they use the words but they don't know what they mean. Clean Air and Water- As a child of the 60s and 70s I'll say that part is better but the pollution moved into the food chain due to leftist at the FDA. Reproductive Freedom - Being a whore is a decision Love Wins- watch out for cold sores you dirty whores.
Liberal - modern day term for communists / communism
ReplyDeleteThey mistakenly left out
ReplyDelete"Bringing in shithole peepo from shithole countries."
There, fixed it.
With Roddy Piper glasses it reads -
ReplyDeleteSocial Score Preferences
Indoctrination
Death Panels
Illegals Voting
No Fossil Fuels
Abortion at Any Time
Sodom and Gomorrah
Exactly right.
DeleteSpot on!!
DeleteYep!
DeleteTruth, invisible to leftists
DeleteRoddy? Bullshit, it was Roderick Toombs that wore the glasses whilst out of bubble gum.
DeleteET2/SS
Communism
ReplyDeleteIndoctrination
Forced MRNA Injections and Vaccine Passports
Illegal Aliens get to vote too
Radical Environmentalism, seizure of western industrial capacity
Abortion on demand - including after birth
Homosexuality, beastiality, pedophilia, transsexualism wins
THOS ARE THE INTERPRETATIONS FROM LEFTIST BULLSHIT TO PLAIN ENGLISH
Fucking alphas in my comments today...
ReplyDeleteHalf of those things would be okay if I could define what they mean. Just as Leftist identify as 'liberals' even though they have abandoned every tenet of Cassic Liberalism. I have been a "Liberal" since the 1960s and yet I am called a right-wing extremist.
ReplyDeleteA liberal in the sixties was a pot smoker and spit on Nam vets upon their return. Hope you've seen the light over the years.
ReplyDeleteBullshit! liberals much of the republican party as well as the democrat party. What you describe were SDA, Antiwar activists, socialists, communists, hippies, etc. But yes I did smoke a little weed in those days. I arrived in Berkeley in Sept of 1967, I missed the summer of Love, but unfortunately didn't miss the smell of shit, patchouli, pot and body odor etc on Telegraph Avenue.
DeleteEquality - that's in The Constitution.
ReplyDeleteEducation- we spend more per student than any nation on earth yet most High school grads can't read or write.
Healthcare- Gawd help you if your DR finds out your Political Ideals...
Voting Rights- again, they use the words but they don't know what they mean.
Clean Air and Water- As a child of the 60s and 70s I'll say that part is better but the pollution moved into the food chain due to leftist at the FDA.
Reproductive Freedom - Being a whore is a decision
Love Wins- watch out for cold sores you dirty whores.
That is NOT the lefts "agenda". It's the LIES they tell to try and attain power.
ReplyDelete