Good morning indeed
Good morning to you as well...
Morning Doc! Fine job as usual.
Thanks brother...
Nice tush on 32, 33, nice flotation devices on 40, nice contemplation on 52, nice "Go for it" on 69(!), 70, 78, noble sentiment on 79.
Mornin’ Doc. Thanks for another fine collection.
Your thanks are why I keep trying to out do yesterday's posts...
Thanks Doc. Nice pic of Heather today. - Nemo
I post them when I find em...
If the bird hands BS doesn't piss you off, the clapping to every word will.- WDSGM Y'all.
That's where you pull out the old drill instructor knife hand...
#47 - USS Nimitz (CVN-68) - ABF1, V-4 Div, Air Dept, Homeported Bremerton, WA, September 1989-December 1991.
Thank you shipmate...
Thanks Doc.
Good morning indeed
ReplyDeleteGood morning to you as well...
DeleteMorning Doc! Fine job as usual.
ReplyDeleteThanks brother...
DeleteNice tush on 32, 33, nice flotation devices on 40, nice contemplation on 52, nice "Go for it" on 69(!), 70, 78, noble sentiment on 79.
ReplyDeleteMornin’ Doc. Thanks for another fine collection.
ReplyDeleteYour thanks are why I keep trying to out do yesterday's posts...
DeleteThanks Doc. Nice pic of Heather today. - Nemo
ReplyDeleteI post them when I find em...
DeleteIf the bird hands BS doesn't piss you off, the clapping to every word will.
ReplyDelete- WDS
GM Y'all.
That's where you pull out the old drill instructor knife hand...
Delete#47 - USS Nimitz (CVN-68) - ABF1, V-4 Div, Air Dept, Homeported Bremerton, WA, September 1989-December 1991.
ReplyDeleteThank you shipmate...
DeleteThanks Doc.
ReplyDelete