Why does it look like the redhead in #14 has two belly buttons?
It's AI, just focus on the nipples as the overlords intended...
Thrillseeker!
Love seeing pretty girls undressing. Thanks Doc.
Mrs bitch lips kravitz doesn't seem to be able to scan any thing other than jpegs, so I am exploiting that loophole for as long as I am able to.
Shhhh! Don't spill the secret!-lg
Exploiting loopholes works for me. Thanks, Doc.Karl
Why does it look like the redhead in #14 has two belly buttons?
ReplyDeleteIt's AI, just focus on the nipples as the overlords intended...
DeleteThrillseeker!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing pretty girls undressing. Thanks Doc.
ReplyDeleteMrs bitch lips kravitz doesn't seem to be able to scan any thing other than jpegs, so I am exploiting that loophole for as long as I am able to.
DeleteShhhh! Don't spill the secret!
Delete-lg
Exploiting loopholes works for me. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDeleteKarl