Nice wink on 5, nice looking older lady on 12, nice Wild Irish Rose on 17, 84, hi Raquel, hi guys, hi Governor, nice tush on 31, nice quiver on 57, hello Dolly, nice lungs on 67, 77.
When I become president my first EO will be if your waist measurement is larger than your hip measurement wearing yoga pants will be a felony. Vote fer me...I'm as qualified as anyone else who has never been president.
Another great collection and a fine way to start the day. Thanks, Doc.
ReplyDelete"Smear The Queer" started a hell of a lot before Gen X came around. Stolen valor!!!
ReplyDeleteNice wink on 5, nice looking older lady on 12, nice Wild Irish Rose on 17, 84, hi Raquel, hi guys, hi Governor, nice tush on 31, nice quiver on 57, hello Dolly, nice lungs on 67, 77.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat bunch as always. Oh look, Sally Struthers! Thanks
ReplyDelete- WDS
33): Inbreeding, they likes ta keep it in the fambly,
ReplyDeletethere's others who practice it too.
I watched that babe shooting the rifle for a couple minutes. The memes and the rest of the babes were outstanding as usual.
ReplyDeleteThanks - Nemo
I remember when the only adult with pacifiers were the clubbers hopped up on ecstasy.
ReplyDeleteWhen I become president my first EO will be if your waist measurement is larger than your hip measurement wearing yoga pants will be a felony. Vote fer me...I'm as qualified as anyone else who has never been president.
ReplyDeleteNice selection as usual BDoc. 👍🏻
ReplyDeleteLove the jiggle…
Anymouse
Is that Sophie Cunningham sitting at the bar? Don't matter she's hot.
ReplyDeleteYes it was...
DeleteWhat am I missing with the young girl in #1 with the flute?
ReplyDeleteAmerican pie, the joke was " what happened at band camp "...
DeleteWatch the movie - "American Pie".
DeleteThen you'll understand what, "this one time, at Band Camp...." means.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ftdcWqhUs
Leigh
Whitehall, NY
I have a feeling there is a special someone out there you would really like to find with a red rubber ball.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post, Doc.