Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Good morning...



















































































 

6 comments:

  1. Good shit 👏 Doc.
    Almost spewed my coffee ☕️ !
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. May thy tools be clean, precise and abundant. May thy boss be considerate, forgiving and absent. May thy beer be cold and bottomless. May thy waitress be hot and topless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice offer on 7, nice looking older ladies on 13, (lady) on 74, nice ploomp on 23, nice bandliers on 26, nice Wild Irish Rose on 35, 39, nice tush on 36.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played pong once. Thought these video games are dumb, they'll never catch on. I should have bought stock in them. Thanks, Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any collage with a bunch of redheads and Sydney in it is good by me. I watched that CPR instructor for a couple minutes. ;-)

    The memes were good too, as usual.

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Thanks doc.

    ReplyDelete