Thursday, July 30, 2026

Good morning...














































































 

14 comments:

  1. Outstanding....as always. You deserve an award for public service, a generous pension, and a staff of professional researchers to slavishly follow your orders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had researchers we would wind up day drinking and talking shit to each other...

      Delete
    2. I forgot to mention, those researchers will closely resemble the ladies in the pictures. It's about time you experienced a positive work environment. Btw, who is the lovely brunette in the first few pics? Seems familiar.

      Delete
    3. I like the wat you think Bd.

      Delete
  2. Those gymnasts have the cutest little keisters.
    -lg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mean Phoebe Cate’s?
    Fast Times at Ridgemont High is what started her being etched into straight guys memory forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning! Lovely spread for a breakfast buffet this morning. Wondering where those heavenly goddesses in #39 came from? Looks like a source that needs more research!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google AI says they are extras from odyssey.

      Delete
    2. Hmmmm. Odyssey, eh? Sirens, then, I guess? Buried in the background of extras. Probably the best few seconds of the movie. LOL

      Delete
    3. Took your suggestion with Google. It said, "Online fact-checks and reports have confirmed these viral images are computer-generated fabrications rather than official stills from any upcoming movie." Still, an intriguing image!

      Delete
    4. I'd willingly have my ass beaten by anyone of them if they were real...

      Delete
  5. Ahh, Phoebe, Sally and Marcia along with a bunch of other beauties. What a way to make a Thursday. Thanks!

    Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  6. #76): Yah, the time to pull down your mask is AFTER you've noticed the surveillance cam mounted on the wall. Stoopid peeple can be so entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst part is that most of the temp labor at work is below that IQ...

      Delete