Nice peachy on 5, nice bangs on 6, nice flars on 7, nice lace on 8, 11, nice tush on 9, 43always wondered ho 10 looked - damn that girl has an ass, nice flotation devices on 14, que melones on 15, 17, nice off kilter on 19, nice Maureen O'Hara (or is it Jeanne Crain?) on 28.
Delicious.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice way to start the first day of my shift. Thanks
ReplyDeleteExile1981
AI is so wonderful...
ReplyDeleteLordy. I do like the red.
ReplyDeleteI think henceforth you shall be known as Sir Doc
What a pleasant way to end the day
ReplyDeleteAnd you never have to wonder if the carpet matches the drapes.
ReplyDeleteScarlet Fever is always worth the risk!
ReplyDeleteYum, yum!
ReplyDeleteNice peachy on 5, nice bangs on 6, nice flars on 7, nice lace on 8, 11, nice tush on 9, 43always wondered ho 10 looked - damn that girl has an ass, nice flotation devices on 14, que melones on 15, 17, nice off kilter on 19, nice Maureen O'Hara (or is it Jeanne Crain?) on 28.
ReplyDeleteGod bless Scarlet Fever! 👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻
ReplyDeleteSome of those models I hope are in my dreams
Anymouse
I'll be in my bunk
ReplyDeleteDamn!
ReplyDeleteOh! My Gawd!!! I can't breathe!!! So many outstanding redheads!!!
ReplyDelete