I don't think you need a reason.......very nice.
I like your reasoning.
I think I'll make myself some dollar sized pancakes this morning.
Look up her doctor appt scene from some B movie, holy shit! Thanks Doc!
Yeah...Mrs Kravitz might have a problem with me posting that one...
Hugh F'edUp
She is a cutie. That smile would light up a town. - Nemo
Several of these look to be AI modified or generated. #4 is egregious..... The rest are arguably improved due to the higher fidelity from the AI than the original film.
Who gives a shit?
Thanks for the pick me up.Ken in Atlanta
Now she might be/could be consider the "All American" girl.
Tan lines. Natures hi-lighters.
Hef had himself some good taste!Tom762
Proof that sleeping with the boss has career advantages. Such a cutie. Thanks
I had/do have a massive crush on her as a young man. BMCS
I am pretty sure that this Playboy magazine model and "Center Fold of the Year" is Barbie Benton.
I don't think you need a reason.......very nice.
ReplyDeleteI like your reasoning.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll make myself some dollar sized pancakes this morning.
ReplyDeleteLook up her doctor appt scene from some B movie, holy shit! Thanks Doc!
ReplyDeleteYeah...Mrs Kravitz might have a problem with me posting that one...
DeleteHugh F'edUp
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie. That smile would light up a town. - Nemo
ReplyDeleteSeveral of these look to be AI modified or generated. #4 is egregious..... The rest are arguably improved due to the higher fidelity from the AI than the original film.
ReplyDeleteWho gives a shit?
DeleteThanks for the pick me up.
ReplyDeleteKen in Atlanta
Now she might be/could be consider the "All American" girl.
ReplyDeleteTan lines. Natures hi-lighters.
ReplyDeleteHef had himself some good taste!
ReplyDeleteTom762
Proof that sleeping with the boss has career advantages. Such a cutie. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI had/do have a massive crush on her as a young man. BMCS
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure that this Playboy magazine model and "Center Fold of the Year" is Barbie Benton.
ReplyDelete