OMG that's a riot
I posted alot more about ten years ago, I was curious about the reaction from blogger in today's feel good about your junk or lack of environment...
I think pigs have a somewhat different mammary layout. Kermit was cheated.
Kermit and Miss Piggy could not be having any more fun. Right?
It scares me to ask this but just where did you "find" these? I know that Rule 34 applies but I have yet to stumble upon anything like these.
You are sick. Keep up the good work.
OMG that's a riot
ReplyDeleteI posted alot more about ten years ago, I was curious about the reaction from blogger in today's feel good about your junk or lack of environment...
DeleteI think pigs have a somewhat different mammary layout. Kermit was cheated.
ReplyDeleteKermit and Miss Piggy could not be having any more fun. Right?
ReplyDeleteIt scares me to ask this but just where did you "find" these? I know that Rule 34 applies but I have yet to stumble upon anything like these.
ReplyDeleteYou are sick. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete